STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

code from Arduino to STM32CubeIDE

Hello everyone, I'm new in STM32CubeIDE, and I work on I2C issues. I've wrote the below code in Arduino, but I can't set the some codes for STM32CubeIDE.How I can adjust the below codes for STM32CubeIDE?Thanks in advance. Codes:#define REGMAP_ORG 0x0...

hdhdhd by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32wl series: Wakeup call with rtc

Hi.I'm implementing a wakeup call using the STM32WLxx series and an RTC. However, when I use this, the device enters standby mode but upon wakeup, the code completely resets and runs from the beginning. It seems like the main function is running with...

Mahe11 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Cube IDE Examples NUCLEO-F103RB

Hi,I would like to try your NUCLEO-F103RB board. But when I launch STM32Cube IDE, then file -> import -> Import STM32Cube Example in Exemple Selector-> Board : NUCLEO-F103RB. Examples list = 0 item (No Match). Did you know why ? and how I can import ...

ELECL.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H730VBT6 write user settings in FLASH

I couldn’t figure out how to write a simple code to write some bytes at the end of the Flash on my STM32H7. I don’t need much bytes, only one uint32_t.I tried using HAL_FLASH_Program by unlocking the flash first but couldn’t make it work..Any help? 

Baxtouxe by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No ST-Link detected - Only in CubeIDE 1.13.2

Hi,I'm getting an error "No ST-Link detected" with the CubeIDE 1.13.2. I can detect the programmer in the device manager:And I can connect and program the board (Nucleo L452RE-P) using the STM32CubeProgrammer. I have recently updated from CubeIDE v1....

jvieira88_0-1697644729981.png jvieira88_1-1697644893955.png
jvieira88 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32CubeIDE crashing on startup Ubuntu

After having a problem with the generic Linux installation I uninstalled STM32CubeIDE and instead installed the Debian version. It loads up but when I click on File>New STM32 Project it says STM32 target or STM32CubeIDE example selection is required....

Dabbo by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to build STM32CubeIDE project using CMake?

I have a `cmake` directory in my project. It contains 2 generated files: `gcc-arm-none-eabi.cmake` and `st-project.cmake`. I think they were generated with the new Visual Studio CMake support for STM32CubeIDE feature, but I'm not sure.I tried to ente...

HTD by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to program BLUENRG-232?

Hello everyone. I got a STEVAL-IDB008V2 board including an BLUENRG-232. I want to program it from scratch, but I couldn't find a BLUENRG in the STM32CubeIDE Target Selector. Is there something that I'm missing? Thanks for the help in advance. 

MrEmou by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nucleo144 - STM32H745ZI-Q No device found on target

This is the second time that I came in the morning to a device and greeted with this message upon upload:Info : Remote address: 127.0.0.1Info : stlinkserver already running, exitTarget no device found Error in initializing ST-LINK device.Reason: No d...

rbcarlos by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Auto incrementing a build number after each compile?

Folks,Is there a way to have a variable that is incremented each time the project is compiled? I can do this with Rowley Crossworks and it's really useful. I define and major and minor number then a build number gets incremented each time I compile a...

DiBosco by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos