STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

emDOS remnaints in build.

Start a project with FreeRTOS. (default settings_Change your mind and select emDOS. (default settings)build project and get missing variables.  Decide that bug for emDOS is not yet fixed.deselect emDOSSelect FreeRTOS instead.build project (basic, cha...

Resolved! STM32F411-VET6 with SSD1322 compilation errors

Hello Guys,  i want to use the Display SSD 1322 OLED with the STM32F411-VET6 Development Board but i cant use the example on github: https://github.com/wjklimek1/SSD1322_OLED_library it comes with many errors when i use the library for the STM32F411....

Resolved! Unable to build the imported stm32h7 Dual core project

Hi All,I have created a copy of an existing CubeIDE project "riverdi-70-stm32h7-lvgl" as you see below. The second project doesn't have the active CM7 project feature that allows to build, it just shows CM7 folder. What is the reason for this? I trie...

SSala3_1-1707125306233.png
SSala.3 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! No ST-LINK with the specified serial number detected!

Hi everyone,I've been programming with various ST-LINK V2s for over a year now and have almost never had any problems.A few days ago I started to encounter problems: that is, the various compilers and two STM32 programs to see the memory of the MCUs ...

New user completely lost in bullshittery

I've just downloaded the IDE. I have vague memory of using Eclipse with Cube in the past, so I expected smooth start of working. Yet...It took me a while to find my MCU, because when I wrote a bit of the part name in search field, the suggestions wer...

IDE recognition of _Static_assert

The STM32 compiler toolchain supplied with CubeIDE 1.13.1 recognizes the _Static_assert statement, but the IDE itself does not (it marks it as a syntax error).  Can this be fixed?  Is there a setting I can change in the IDE to stop flagging _Static_a...

BrianH_1-1694553298522.png BrianH_0-1694553238771.png
Brian H by Senior
  • 12 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! More Frustration :(

I am running CubeIDE on OSX (not sure if t hat makes a difference)In the pinout & configuration you can see that some of the configured items, for example ETH and USART1 have a little green triangle next to them, indicating what I believe is a confli...

gerrysweeney_0-1705947552503.png