STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

DEV_TARGET_RESET_ERR

It is an STM32F103C8T6 chip, and I am trying to connect it using st-link v3.Connects to SWD,(Connected VCC, SWCLK, GND, SWDIO 4pin)In STM32CubeProgrammer, it is connected normally and both read/write are possible.However, it does not work when debugg...

TX_WAIT_FOREVER doesn't in debug

I have a board design using STM32H743.I am using:STM32CubeIDEVersion: 1.13.2Build: 18220_20230914_1601 (UTC) running on:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 EnterpriseVersion 10.0.19045 Build 19045System Type x64-based PCI am debugging an implementation of A...

How to add a existing folder to STM32CubeIDE project?

Hi,I copy a folder from other project to the STM32CubeIDE project, then do right click and "Refresh", The project explorer will add the folder to the project. I also the new folder path to the project path via "property->c/c++ build->setting->toolcha...

zqizh.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE

I have a project that I created using STM32CubeIDE. It was working fine then something glitched with the network and now it says the project file is corrupted and will not load. I have spent most of the day (should have done this earlier) trying to f...

HalC by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! trash in hex file

Hi all!I have a project in STM32CudeIde that being downloaded via ST-Link works correctly. Also I have a hex file in MyProject/Release. If I compare downloaded via ST-Link code inside MCU with the hex file, they are different. So I cannot use the hex...

Rukki by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error occur

i am using stmcubeide and  make: *** [makefile:79: ADC 1.elf] Error 1 this error occur. please help me to resolve this. 

Pooja321 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching between Nucleo and custom board

I used a Nucleo F439ZI to develop initial software (with a custom daughterboard) and now have redesigned the whole lot onto a single board with the STM32 MCU.  I'd like to remain able to support both boards in my Cube project as the nucleo one is muc...

alanb by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos