cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could I do to fix that error in STM32CubeIDE?

CVSta
Associate III

Hello!!!

I found this code in GitHub: https://github.com/ndunello/NG0B1_GFX01M2_TGFX.

I think this code could be useful for my project. When I build, no error occurs.

But when I'll record in microcontroller with debug appears that error.

Please, somebody could help me to fix this error?

This is the error log from STM32CubeIDE:

Error in final launch sequence:

Failed to execute MI command:
load C:\\Users\\Documents\\github_ndunello\\NG0B1_GFX01M2_TGFX\\Debug\\NG0B1_GFX01M2_TGFX.elf

Error message from debugger back end:
Load failed
load C:\\Users\\Documents\\github_ndunello\\NG0B1_GFX01M2_TGFX\\Debug\\NG0B1_GFX01M2_TGFX.elf

Load failed

Load failed
Load failed

And this photo represents what shown in Console:

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bknotQAA.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CVSta
Associate III

I fixed this with myself. If someone need help with the same problem, the answer is here: I was using a code with external memory but without external memory in my hardware. So, the STM32CubeIDE cannot send the rest of  pictures for memory.
To fixed this comment the external memory or make sure you have the memory in your hardware.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CVSta
Associate III

Dear @Community member​,

Please, could you help me with this error?

I'm reading other posts from you and I think you could help me and this is a reason I mencioned you here. Because probably is missing the external memory (stldr file) like you said in other posts.

So could you have an explanation for how to generate this file? I'm using the microcontroller STM32G0B1RETx. in my project with Nucleo-G0B1.

And this errors appears because I'm working with TouchGFX together.

Best regards.

CVSta
Associate III

Please, someone could help me to solve with this problem?

CVSta
Associate III

I fixed this with myself. If someone need help with the same problem, the answer is here: I was using a code with external memory but without external memory in my hardware. So, the STM32CubeIDE cannot send the rest of  pictures for memory.
To fixed this comment the external memory or make sure you have the memory in your hardware.