STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! FPU is not initialized

/********************************************************************************* @file : main.c* @author : Auto-generated by STM32CubeIDE* @brief : Main program body******************************************************************************* @at...

richi_0-1702809778757.png
richi by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Failed to execute MI command

I am trying to debug my hardware for the first time. I was working in TrueStudio 9.3.0 as I had started this project in it before STM32CubeIDE came out. When I started to try to debug my program to day I got an error. OK, maybe I should try STM32C...

Software version issues

Hello community , Am using a STM32CubeIDE version 1.9.0 with CubeMX 6.5.0  created project in this and working fine no issues . Currently installed a recent version CubeIDE1.14.0 with CubeMX 6.10.0 and i opened my old projects in this projects will o...

SA  V.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CUBEIDE wont let me configure DACS on F4 disco

I have the latest CUBEIDE installed. Created a new STM32 project and selected an STM32F407 DISCO board ... however when I go to configure the DACS it seems to indicate they are not available ??? So I cannot configure them. TIA for any clues on this.

PMOOD1_0-1702642799006.png
PMOOD.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

NUCLEO-H723ZG ITM printf / SWV problems

Hello!My new nucleo-h723zg board has just arrived and I immediately tried it with the updated STM32CubeIDE 1.6.0.The HAL driver is the latest: STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0 I also updated the on-board ST-LINK/V3 with the latest firmware.Unfortunately, ITM p...

PTiha by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 4 kudos

Target disconnected error

Hi.I have recently encountered a problem that I'm not capable of solving in for a few hours now.I'm using STM32F042K6T6 as a uC and, when I try to debug my projet, it shows me the following errors:Failed to execute MI command:target remote localhost:...