STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Resolved! MX_GPIO_Init' used but never defined

Here is my code and I encountered the error. I use H7A3ZI-Q board/* USER CODE BEGIN Header *//** ****************************************************************************** * @file : main.c * @brief : Main program body *****...

zniu by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

I am getting UNALIGNED HardFault (attempt to perform an unaligned access) on ldr.w and blx.w instructions (as seen in disassembly when debugging). I am using STM32CubeIDE with the standard toolchain for stm32 (arm gcc, Thumb2).

I am importing a library (which I am also building with the same toolchain), in which the errors are occuring. Can I tell the compiler to not create unaligned addresses? Or do I have to change the source code of the library?I have tried compiling wit...

ETörn.1 by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create a variable in SDRAM

Hi i have configured the FMC and can read and write in SDRAM extern, begin in 0xC0000000, i now want create a variable in this SDRAM, then i define:uint32_t myFrameBuffer[65280] __attribute__((section(".sdram_data"))) = {0};but when i see the debugge...

RMasi.19 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm23wb5mmg ble notify problem

I used stm32wb55rgv6 and stm32wb5mmg in the stm32wb series for simple Bluetooth projects (using hw_timeserver to send notification data), and then used nRF Connect to receive notification data. My program and design are basically the same, but only s...

Lep_1-1695366465540.png Lep_2-1695366538738.png
Lep by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DOUBT:UART SERIAL RECEIVE

I'm trying to Receive a message "hello" from serial monitor and viewing it on Live expression,but message is not coming as word. It is coming as single letter- H E L L O.char msg[20]="hello\r";HAL_UART_Receive(&huart2,msg,sizeof(msg),1000);i am using...

ADC.png

when ADC DMA initialization starts ETH failed to ping

Hello team, am working ADC and Ethernet in Nucleo H745zi_q board when goes to initialize DMA for ADC  from that moment Ethernet failed to ping "destination host unreachable " . HAL_ADC_Init  --> HAL_ADC_MspInit -->  /* ADC3 DMA Init */   if i comment...

SA  V.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing CUBEIDE in ubuntu

I am trying to install CUBE ide in ubuntu OS,  stmCubeIDE.sh script was successfully ran and i accepted all licence,But at last it says "Licence accepted Nohing to install" How resolve this issue?