STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

Resolved! What OS is running on the stm32 eval board?

Hi,I am using Cube IDE to study. And the boardNucleo-uaa5zj-q.My first program "Hello World" is printed well on the console.But I would like to know what OS is running on this board?If it is Free RTOS, in Pinout & Config -> Middleware, why could I ch...

shiacapt_0-1701219601177.png
shiacapt by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE for macOS 14.1, Sonoma

Hi all,I just updated STM32CubeIDE from version 1.13.1 to version 1.13.2. OK installation, but when I launch the App, the second splash windows shows up in a strange way, i.e. it is mirrored both horizontally and vertically, as visible in the attachm...

Resolved! STM32 OV2640 DCMI

Hi,I would like to ask a question about STM32 OV2640 usage. My task is; take an output data from OV2640 and send to Computer via USART. When I communicate with UART, I took an output which shown in the figure. I did not is it true or wrong output but...

image.png

STM32F412G - Compile Error (STM32CubeIde)

Hi,For some strange reason projects that I have made that have compiled perfectly fine previously have started showing the below makefile  error message:-c:/st/stm32cubeide_1.12.1/stm32cubeide/plugins/com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.make.win32...

Linkpad by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos