STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

FUS UPDATE ISSUE

In my recent received P-Nucleo-MB1355C board, it has FUS version FUSv0.5.3, which need to upgraded with newer version available in STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.4.0. While trying to update with -fwupgrade command, getting error Error: Firmware not authentic! ....

0690X00000DXBGXQA5.png
PS.2 by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

P-Nucleo-LRWAN2 + I-CUBE-LRWAN V1.3.1

I am a newbie on Lora and recently I bought a P-Nucleo-LRWAN2 development kit to start my projects using Lora communication technology.As soon as I received the development boards I follow the instruction on the manual and I successfully connected th...

AFerr.41 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

I2C accessing peripheral with 32 bit address register

I have connected a peripheral to STM32WB via I2C,.The functions HAL_I2C_Mem_Write() and I2C, HAL_I2C_Mem_Read() are designed for upto 16 bit register address. (The function checks if MemAddSize is 8 bit or 16 bit).Do I have to rewrite the implementat...

0693W000000X1mRQAS.png
HSing by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WB55 Nucleo BLE - Connection issues

When I load the handson_2 everything works fine. However when i open a new project and initialize it as a p2p server application - And follow the steps in handson_2 training video, I can get my nucleo to advertise just fine - however I cannot connect...

Soepoe by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Development Kit for Basic LoRa implementation

Hi there!I've used STM32's for years, and am a huge fan. I now want to broaden my experience into LoRa (I have experience with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and even ST's SPSGRF range). I saw at the start of the year there was some news about ST's own chip which...

SWill.10 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! looking for example using BLE and I2C sensor

Hi, I have been following the STM32WB workshop, however the material seems to not fit to the current FW anymore.I need to read a sensor that is connected via I2C and send the results via BLE.I can get the sensor readings and output them via UART but ...

MHell.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huge repetitive LPTIM interrupts

I am trying to start with stm32wle5j but got stuck with LPTIM irq. I configure it but it always send me Interrupts. I need irq with period 2sec I checked this post, but it didnt help me.https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkYEiSAN/huge-repe...