STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem with USART1 on board B-L072Z-LRWAN1

Hello, everyone.I have a problem with the board B-L072Z-LRWAN1. I edited the End_Node project of I-CUBE-LRWAN in order to get some packets transmitted by a Decawave device connected to the B-L072-LRWAN1 board.Obviously, I connected the TX-RX pins of ...

LBasi.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32WB55 hyper terminal issue

Hi, After connecting STM32WB55 eval-kit nucleo board with USB to RS232 cable for debugging the board I see some special(non-readable) characters on debug terminal. I tried few of STM projects but all are giving the same results. These are the se...

Resolved! How to program P-NUCLEO-WB55

HiThis is the first time I`m working with STM32 devices apologizes for the beginner questionsI bought an STM32WB55 NucleO Pack (ST part # - NUCLEO-WB55). My intention is to tweak the demo application so that dongle passes same data (readings from int...

TGUCL.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluetooth LE compatibility in STM32F4 Discovery?

Hi, I am trying to design an App for Android and IOS, so I need to use an Bluetooth 4.0 . The problem is that I work with STM32F4 Discovery board, and it won't correctly communicate with the BLE (I think, I'm using a SH-HC-08 and also tried SH-06). W...

RCarr.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a STM32WB55CGU6 where I have all my ADC pins used up and im trying to obtain the battery level using a pin which does not have a ADC (PB6) but unable to do so. Can someone check the code if its correct?

I have a STM32WB55CGU6 where I have all my ADC pins used up and im trying to obtain the battery level using a pin which does not have a ADC (PB6) which is branched as shown in the picture attached.This follows the principle where it will charge and d...

JGoh.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with the SPI initialization on STM32WB55

Hi, I'm having some difficulties implementing an SPI communication on the STM32WB55 example "Peripheral Lite". I've started from scratch with CubeMX and a i've set up SPI and UART and obtained a working firmware that correctly communicates with an ac...

FSara.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to know about the reason for elimination of existing custom P2P Handlers while extending Bluetooth Profile ( addition of custom services) using Cube MX code generator

We have been trying to extend the service over P2P server BLE application . We are trying to add custom template to the existing P2P server project for Bluetooth. When we add custom template through cube Mx generator , the existing line is gettin...

NGopa.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos