MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to use pdm to pcm conversion library?

I am working on a project where I need to calculate the ambient noise in a given environment in decibels, for that purpose I am using st microelectronics's MP34DT01-M microphone which has an digital PDM output. From the stm application notes I got t...

SHire by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS2DH sensing Die Location

Where in the 2x2 package is the sensing die for the 3 axis located? Is it dead center? A technical answer as accurate as possible would be best. And if there is some known manufacturing variance ​of this location. ​T​hanks

Interrupt generation for activity event

Hello,I have configured LIS2DH12 to generate interrupt on INT2 pin on activity as well as a strong impact using the register values as follows:CTRL_REG1 - 0x37CTRL_REG2 - 0x00CTRL_REG3 - 0x40CTRL_REG4 - 0x88CTRL_REG5 - 0x0ACTRL_REG6 - 0x28INT1_THS - ...

AB.4 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS1 magnetic sensitivity

Posted on July 10, 2018 at 16:40The magnetic sensitivity for the LSM9DS1 is 0.14 mguass/LSB on its most sensitive range.  The LIS2MDL is 1.5 mguass/LSB.  Is the LSM9DS1 really 10X more sensitive?  If so, it would seem the best choice for application...

A3G4250 gyroscoppe questions ?

Dear ST Members,How can convert the register output X,Y,Z to dps ? I read on datasheet , the range is +/- 245 dps. What's "dps" ?Best regards,Bianchi

VL53L1X can't connect with MCBSTM32 Evaluation Board

Hello I have a MCBSTM32F103 Evaluation Board but I can't connect it with the VL53L1X Satel. I use Keil, first I have include the API to use the functions. Then I use the VL53L1X expansion board Code and modify the platform.c and the main. If I compil...

ST1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DS3 Timestamp read in FIFO issue

I have a LSM6DS3 sensor connected to a MCU by SPI. My goal is to fill the FIFO buffer with the following sets of data: Gx, Gy, Gz, XLx, XLy, XLz, Ts, Pd. I am using a watermark to generate an interrupt once a specific FIFO level is reached. Furthermo...