MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Which is g calibration value?

Hi to all, which is factory calibration value for g for MEMS accelerometers?Is this value the same for all accelerometers (I suppose)?Thanks.

mbertoni by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SensorTile Drivers and Implementation

Posted on March 20, 2018 at 11:21Hello All,I am having a a bit of an issue working with my SensorTile kit. I am able to get the demo apps working and so on, but I now want to start on my own project.For the moment I have just tried to set the MCU up...

dylan by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

BMI160 pins 2 and 3 - safe to connect to ground?

The BMI160 spec sheet says pins 2 and 3 are high impedance when the secondary I2C interface is not being used. The spec sheet also *implies* that the secondary I2C interface defaults to disabled upon a power cycle. The question is, can pins 2 and 3 b...

LSM6DS3 sensor hub

Hello, i read the AN4650 application note for the LSM6DS3 accle+gyro and i tried to implement the sensor hub routine with a MAG3110, like the one in the examples but it doesn't seem to work, is there another application note or a sample code that i c...

Alex Dim by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MEMS audio sensor mp45dt02 PDM filter library

Hello everyone. I recently designed a board, with stm32f303cbt6 MCU and MEMS audio sensor mp45dt02 which comes included with the stm32f407 disco board. I have a running configuration on the disco board, which captures mic data and sends it to the DAC...

LSM303AGR Strange behaviour in magnetometer single mode

Hi, I am using LSM303AGR reading accelerometer as well as magnetometer in the single mode. The problem is that sometimes I get wrong data and it seems like time between a single measurement request and measurement is changing. I could not find any de...

RJasz by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

L3GD20 and Gimball Lock?

I’m trying to use the L3GD20 gyro to compute angular position from the angular velocity measurements returned from the gyro. Most of the time, everything works as expected. However, if I move the gyro in two directions (roll and pitch) at the same ti...

DLewi by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos