MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM6DS3 3D Gyroscope best ODR Selection

Hello all,We have interfaced LSM6DS3 with a wireless microcontroller by I2C for .I want to know how do I select the best ODR value?Is there any standard methods for selecting ODR?According to datasheet I found that if ODR is high the current consumpt...

VDhan by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DE12 - What is low-power mode

Hi,Can some one explain what is low power mode. It is mentioned in page 45 in the data sheet. But no where it is explained. I would like it to work in low power mode and wake up on certain condition (also cause INTERRUPT) and go back to low power mod...

LIS2DE12: Movement detection over interrupt question

Hello there,I have a question about this sensor. I'll be using it as a low-power device on a PIC, which is most of the time in sleep mode, and will wake up on interrupts from various devices. I want to configure this sensor so it will notify the PIC ...

Simon_ by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problems with X-CUBE-MEMS1 and STM32CubeMX integration

Hi, I am following the guide "Getting started with the STMicroelectronics X-CUBE-MEMS1 software package for STM32CubeMX" to try the example "DataLog" with the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and the NUCLEO-L4R5ZI-P. I am using a MacBook Pro with STMCubeMX 4.26.1 an...

LIS2DW12 MISO low output voltage

Hi, We have a LIS2DW12 and a S2-LP setup on the same PCB, both using SPI.We have found that the LIS2DW12 has a high of 1.16V on the MISO with Vio = 3.3V. We can see that the correct bits are sent on the MISO, the voltage is just too low for the micro...

Douglas1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSL

Hello,I'm planning on using the LSM6DSL in my design.For the same reason I have bought & worked on evaluation board, STEVAL-MKI178V1 .In the documentation of this board, I have found that pin no. 10 & pin no. 11 both are used & connected.But in LSM6D...

Avdhoot by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DHH accuracy and stability

Hello! I am R&D inclinometer based on LIS3DHH. Firstly I started my works with LIS2HH12 as MEMS accelerometer due to his best accuracy and resolution. I wanted to get accuracy about 1-2 angular minutes. All was good when I turned on almost all intern...

0690X000006CBrGQAW.png 0690X000006CBrLQAW.png