MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS3DSH. Data for X, Y, Z does not change.

Started working with LIS302DL. Then took the LIS3DSH. The program is the same. After starting LIS3DSH, it gives correct readings along the axes, but after a few seconds of work, the data becomes permanent. The time to failure varies from a few second...

progs_sp by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO SPI communication problem

Good morning,I am trying to read the WHO_AM_I register from LSM6DSO, but it doesn't respond as needed. I will attach a picture from signal analyzer (D0 is CS, D1 is CLK, D2 is MISO, D3 is MOSI). It looks like its respond is 0x50 instead of 0x6C. What...

Which is g calibration value?

Hi to all, which is factory calibration value for g for MEMS accelerometers?Is this value the same for all accelerometers (I suppose)?Thanks.

mbertoni by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SensorTile Drivers and Implementation

Posted on March 20, 2018 at 11:21Hello All,I am having a a bit of an issue working with my SensorTile kit. I am able to get the demo apps working and so on, but I now want to start on my own project.For the moment I have just tried to set the MCU up...

dylan by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

BMI160 pins 2 and 3 - safe to connect to ground?

The BMI160 spec sheet says pins 2 and 3 are high impedance when the secondary I2C interface is not being used. The spec sheet also *implies* that the secondary I2C interface defaults to disabled upon a power cycle. The question is, can pins 2 and 3 b...

LSM6DS3 sensor hub

Hello, i read the AN4650 application note for the LSM6DS3 accle+gyro and i tried to implement the sensor hub routine with a MAG3110, like the one in the examples but it doesn't seem to work, is there another application note or a sample code that i c...

Alex Dim by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MEMS audio sensor mp45dt02 PDM filter library

Hello everyone. I recently designed a board, with stm32f303cbt6 MCU and MEMS audio sensor mp45dt02 which comes included with the stm32f407 disco board. I have a running configuration on the disco board, which captures mic data and sends it to the DAC...