MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM303AGR Strange behaviour in magnetometer single mode

Hi, I am using LSM303AGR reading accelerometer as well as magnetometer in the single mode. The problem is that sometimes I get wrong data and it seems like time between a single measurement request and measurement is changing. I could not find any de...

RJasz by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

L3GD20 and Gimball Lock?

I’m trying to use the L3GD20 gyro to compute angular position from the angular velocity measurements returned from the gyro. Most of the time, everything works as expected. However, if I move the gyro in two directions (roll and pitch) at the same ti...

DLewi by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO SPI communication problem

Good morning,I am trying to read the WHO_AM_I register from LSM6DSO, but it doesn't respond as needed. I will attach a picture from signal analyzer (D0 is CS, D1 is CLK, D2 is MISO, D3 is MOSI). It looks like its respond is 0x50 instead of 0x6C. What...

LSM6DS3 LIS2MDL LPS22HB HUB

Hello,i studied extensively the "sensor_hub_lis2mdl_lps22hb_no_fifo_simple" example so i can use the LSM6DS3 with an external magnetometer. There are 4 lines that i cannot understand, in the main example there is the code below /* * Configure LI...

Alex Dim by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST LIS2DE12 1LSb = 16mg @FS = +/- 2g ?

Dear ST Community Members,I have question,Related with ST LIS2DE12 1LSb = 16mg @FS = +/- 2g ,What does it mean in math calculation ?Datasheethttps://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/lis2de12.pdfpage 43Thanks

0690X000006D9uKQAS.png

Strange acc values from LSM6DS3

I have several boards with the LSM6DS3 mounted. Some of them (about 50%) work fine, the others show strange results on the acc values. Gyro and temperature seems OK.The ACC show strange values (0x33db 0xffb9 0x07e4), which results in approx 5G if the...

harald by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos