MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Slow reading of AIS328DQ output

My question concerns the ZYXDA status bit of STATUS_REG (27h)If I'm reading data out at a significantly lower rate (e.g. 25Hz) than the device is internally generating data (100Hz) is there any need to monitor this status bit?Asked another way, Can I...

www.st.com

AWS-Conn#11: the SW platforms - the STBLESensor app (old BlueMS app)STBLESensor is the general application, available for Android and iOS, for testing ST sensors with your smartphone and for logging the data exported by a BLE device using the BlueST ...

0690X000008BNugQAG.jpg

LIS3MDL: Stops converting

I am using the LIS3MDL in continuous conversion mode - high speed at 1KHz. Intermittently it stops converting, the data ready line stays low. I can do a soft reset and the part does not recover. The only way I can recover the part is to power cycle i...

No Sensortile listed in /dev

I'm working through the UCLA Sensortile course. I have the Sensortile and a Nucleo board connected to my Mac (2018 MBP w Mojave). I see /dev/cu.usbmodem1303 but I do not see the Sensortile device.I don't need a virtual driver on a Mac correct?

spdaly by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DW12: SPI data corruption if another device on SPI bus.

With regard to the LIS2DW12 (or other I2C/SPI MEM accel) what stops the I2C seeing SPI traffic when the CS is high and another device on the SPI bus is being clocked. Will the MEM accel try to interpret the SPI data as I2C and end up corrupting the S...

SClem by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos