MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

INVIT_Interactive CrossFert

STMicroelectronics is pleased to invite you to the Interactive Cross Fertilization Day.The event will take place on February 4th, 2020 at our site in Cornaredo, Via Monzoro 180 (Palazzo Quadrifoglio) starting from 9:30.More details in the attached fi...

LSM9DS1 fluctuating current draw

I have a system containing a LSM9DS1 sampling AXL and Mag at 50Hz (gyro is disabled). When the LSM9DS1 is not attached (desoldered) our system (MCU only) draws about 2mA (10mV average over a 5 ohm resistor). This is constant and stable current of 2mA...

0690X00000Bx4ztQAB.png

LSM9DS1 High current usage

I am using the LSM9DS1 in our application with no problems normally. The gyro, axl and mag sensor all operating as requied. All written settings e.g. +/- range are set ok, and all registers read are giving the right outputs as device is moved around ...

LIS3MDL SPI reading Sequence

Hi,I'm trying to simply read WHO_AM_I (0Fh). OUT_Z_L (2Ch) and OUT_Z_H (2Dh) registers. But output data is only FFh. Also other registers too. What is the data sequence for simple read function? My SPI bus output is MSB first and clock idles low. Fo...

AAYKA.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPS35HW hanging up

We have a design with LPS35HW where the part sometimes doesn't respond on the SPI bus at startup. A power cycle clears the issue. Any ideas on what could cause this?

AHolt.2 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSOX+IIS2MDCTR

are LSM6DSOX+IIS2MDCTR a good match for a sensorfusion setup, where we want absolute heading as quaternions?should the ISS2 be connected to the slave port of LSM6?regards,Henrik

0690X00000BwDVCQA3.png
HEhle by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos