MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IIS3DWB return zero

Hi,I'm trying to get an IIS3DWB up and running. If I read the register "WHO_AM_I", however, I only get "0" back! The SDO signal changes from "1" to "0" after 8 clk cycles and only changes again when CS becomes high.The IIS3DWB data sheet does not con...

FAsch by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS3DWB - Missing details in datasheet?

When configuring function routing on INT1/INT2 register (MD1_CFG/MD2_CFG), there is a note that says; "Activity/Inactivity interrupt mode (sleep change or sleep status) depends on the SLEEP_STATUS_ON_INT bit in SLOPE_EN (56h) register.But the SLOPE_E...

TResell by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SensorTile.box does not work sometimes

Hello, I'm trying to measure a few things unsing the SensorTile.box. Sometimes everything works fine but then the SensorTile.box seems to be dead all of a sudden. When I then try to connect it to my Windows pc, the pc won't recognise it and my phone ...

I'm using Shimmer 2r and I need to write on SD card using TinyOs and FatFS. I always get FR_DISK_ERROR when I try to open file; both if it exists and if it not. I tried to format SD: nothing change. How can I solve?

This is my TestSD_C.ns file:#define NEW_PRINTF_SEMANTICS#include "printf.h"#include "FatFs.h"configuration TestSD_C {}implementation { components MainC, TestSD_P; TestSD_P -> MainC.Boot; components FatFsP, diskIOC; TestSD_P.FatFs -> FatFsP; ...

FManc.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STMicro's Unicleo-GUI PC Application breaks when connecting through STMicro's ST-LINK in-circuit debugger and programmer pod. Why? [SOLVED]

Hi,I have used the STMicro's Unicleo-GUI PC Application to test both the LSM9DS1 STMicro's HAL and STMicro's Compass Middle Ware (from X-CUBE-MEMS1) - and - the LSM6DSO-LIS2MDL combination using almost the same software. All STMicro code (HAL for th...

Rstua.1 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPS22HH not responding to pressure changes

I'm testing the LPS22HH on the MKI192-V1 eval board. At normal atmospheric pressure it reports about 1013 hPa, which is what I expect, and it fluctuates over time by a few hPa. It also reports a reasonable temperature value, so I know the I2C interfa...

TFras.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to perform a factory reset for SensorTile?

Hi Is there a way to perform a factory reset for SensorTile? For some reason, my laptop can't detect it anymore. Device manager said "This device cannot start. (Code 10). A device which does not exist was specified." I try to erase full chip flash me...

DWang by Associate II
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos