MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sensortile.box, USB and Linux issues?

For information only, I don't consider this a big problem, for me. When the sensortile.box is connected to any USB port to charge the battery, it apparently sets the system into a loop while trying to identify the unit. Logs show 'device descriptor r...

TJM by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS1 offset bias appears to be changing

We are using the LSM9DS1 to track orientation and measure the surrounding magnetic field. However, in our application the field being measured also includes the magnetic field from a permanent magnet. When briefly exposing the sensor to the magnet, t...

0693W000001qwf5QAA.jpg
ABhav.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53L1X Range for Outdoor Person Detection

I am working on a project/proof of concept that requires measuring the distance to a person relative to the VL53L1X sensor. I did a little digging on the data sheet, and wanted to verify my findings and propose a couple questions to see if this produ...

MPete.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LPS25HBT boundary conditions for to design the cover

Hi, for a project, I have designed a PCB with the component LPS25HBT. We want to know if there are some technical recommendations about the sensor's boundary conditions.Will we have to design the cover with some distance between the sensor and the bo...

MRuiz.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

H3LIS331DL Spurious Pulses On INT2 After Sleep To Wake

We have a project using the H3LIS331DL in a remote control to determine whether it has been dropped. One of the versions uses both INT1 and INT2 connections. The INT2 connection is used to turn a power supply on, which wakes up the micro (if it's not...

GFiel.8 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temperature reading from IIS3DWB

Can't figure out how to read or interpret the temperature reading from this MEM.I read the two register 20h and 21h and get an answer like this:RM20h02h14FFhThe very brief description in the spec sheet did not help me.Has anyone a hint?

How to configure mode 2?

Hello,I have STEVAL-MKI197V1 (lsm6dsox sensor) that I use to communicate over spi with my stm32 board, and getting accelerometer and gyro data. Now I want to connect to the i2c lines of STEVAL-MKI197V1 a magnetometer(lsm303agr). How to setup this mod...

suads by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Generate .h file from .ucf Unico file ( LSM6DSOX )

Hi,​I'm working with the LSM6DSOX Machine Learning Core.I found the way to go from the data logs to the .ucf file, but I was wondering if there was an already available way to generate the corresponding .h file directly from Unico.I guess it would be...

SHadj.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use IKS01A2 with Nucleo WB55 on Unicleo-GUI?

Hi everybody,I've been trying to use an IKS01A2 mounted on a Nucleo WB55 in order to test a STEVAL-MKI197V1.I installed the drivers for virtual com and was able to do a blink test on the nucleo board (programming it with mbed compiler).However, I hav...

SHadj.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos