MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

steval-mksbox 1v1 BLE conenectivity range

I am using a steval-mksbox 1v1 and a rpi 3 to connect to it via ble usising the SDK. When I run one of the examples to connect, it detects the sensor during the scan, but when trys to connect "Unexpected error ocured". This happens when the distance ...

NMart.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG-MS framing error

I am having issues interfacing with the B-L475E-IOT01A's on-board SPBTLE-RF bluetooth chip. I am able to send header packets inquiring about the the bluetooth chip's write and read buffers. I have confirmed that I am doing this correctly, because I g...

WWale.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can someone provide a INTERRUPT BASED driver for LIS2DW12?

Hi community:There is this driver provided on ST webpage for LIS2DW12:https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mems-and-sensors-software/drivers-for-mems/c-driver-mems.htmlleading to:https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STMems...

CPeng.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53L1X Sensor VL53L0X_StaticInit() failing

While implementing the middleware for vl53l0x I am facing the following problem. Can you please let me know what mistake am I making “please see the commands in bold�?       tofDev->I2cDevAddr = VL53L0X_I2C_ADDR //0x52;       tofDev->comms_type = I2...

Kpodu.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to compensate for asymmetric sensor array response?

I have an array of three VL53L0X sensors, mounted at -20, 0 and +20 degrees with respect to each other. The idea is to use the differential between the distances measured by the three sensors to determine the orientation of my autonomous wall-follow...

FPayn.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to implement callbacks to my i2c code for the VL53L3CX

Hi,I am implementing the VL53L3CX in a custom design and am trying to get the API working. The documentation says that there is one sample included in the API that shows how to call it. It is not present in the supplied API download (VL53L3CX_BareDri...

0693W000001pt7mQAA.png
Kevyk by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect LSM303AGR Interrupt Pins, really necessary?

Hi.Excuse me if this query seems very silly, I am designing a schematic and it will take the integrated LSM303AGR because I need to read accelerometer and magnetometer data by I2C.What happens if I leave the accelerometer interrupt pins (INT_1_XL and...

Gustbel by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos