MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software reset of VL6180X sensor.

Hello,I have multiple VL6180X sensors which are handled by i2c multiplexor. Once I power up the sensor and configure it I can get measurements, but after MCU reset or switch the power I cannot get new measurements anymore. And the same problem with a...

LIS2DH12 Direction Recognition Interrupt

In the datasheet, for the INT1_CFG register, it says:AOI-6D = ‘11’ is direction recognition. An interrupt is generated when the orientation isinside a known zone. The interrupt signal remains while the orientation is inside the zone.I want to be able...

KYeo.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use LSM6DSO to detect free-fall event can not work!

According to the official sample program, I set the register to detect free-fall event,But it can't be detected very well, even when I haven't moved anything, I have always detected the free-fall event,How can I use lsm6dso to detect free-fall event ...

Ljian.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help writing microphone data into SD card (paid)

Hi all,I've managed to acquire microphone data at 48kHz, but now I'm having issues on writing that data into an SD card. I'm having interrupt issues. I've been trying to make it work for 3 months now, but with no success :\. I'm using a STM32L433 Nuc...

DAlex.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

100-3000 psi pressure sensor to long distance WIFI.

I want to build a communications device that looks at 100-3000 psi pressures in my chemical plant and transmits the data to a receiver and GUI in the control room on a dedicated workstation. I am thinking it will take a .5-4.5 VDC pressure transducer...

TMCGE.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I downloaded the Sensortile Gerber files provided on the website, there are only three layers in the folder. I assume there whould be a 4th, is it possible to have further info about it? Thank you very much

I got the answer through other channels, posting here just in case it can be useful for someone else.Sensortile has 4 layers:   - STLCS01V1.cmp - top layer    - STLCS01V1.sol - bottom layer    - STLCS01V1.l15 - internal layer 1    - STLCS01V1.ly2 - ...

FBuff.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is the source code for Predictive_Maintenance_BLE application.The Predictive_Maintenance_BLE application is part of the FP-IND-PREDMNT1 STM32Cube function pack. It allows developing a sensor node for condition monitoring and pr

I have reviewed the user manual for How to use the STEVAL-STWINKT1 SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications. I have the latest CubeMX

Sudhir by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DSH Wake-up exemple interrupt only once ?

Hello all, I have set up the "Wake-up" example that you propose on page 75 of the technical documentation (see attached picture).My problem is that the interrupt during a movement is executed only once. How can I make sure that an interrupt is genera...

Rgerg.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos