MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LPS22HB non-volatile calibration ?

I'm currently using the LPS22HB pressure sensor in order to make a CO2 sensor more accurate. We need to calibrate the pressure sensor so it doesn't incorrectly modify the CO2 reading. We are having difficulty understanding wether the one point calibr...

JDart.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! steval-mki181v1 - i2c connected problem...

Hi, im have:https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/steval-mki181v1.htmlI have connected after i2c in esp32. It works and sometimes disconnects it. Do you need to use any resistors?

TBart.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to generate header from .ucf file?

Hello,could you please clarify one topic for me. I am working with lsm6dsox sensor. How can I create a header (.h) file instead a .ucf to easily include in a project?I read that it is possible using Unico, but i didn't find this option in it. (Unico ...

YRakh.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Programming the sensor tile

Good day,I have purchased a sensor-tile and would like to code said tile. The board is receiving power and the SWD connections are correct and double checked. Then when the st link is plugged in and one wants to debug and program the micro an error s...

FBoth.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

lsm6ds3 Relative tilt function

the first interrupt is generated if the device is rotated by an angle greater than 35 degreesfrom the start position and remains in the blue zone for a period of time of at least 2 seconds1�?35 degrees. What is its principle calculation formula?At le...

ZhangTao by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos