MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How ACC reading with i2c communication?

Hi,I am using STM32F407 DİSCOVERY. I am trying to internal accelerometer(LIS3DSH) reading with I2C communication because my teacher asked for this but everyone ACC reading with SPI communication. I wonder if it is not read with ACC (LIS3DSH) I2C or a...

RESEN.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! re: ISM330DLC / LSM6DSM - reading FIFO

I need some help please re ISM330DLC – extracting data using FIFO_DATA_OUT_H and FIFO_DATA_OUT_L as described in AN5125 section 8.5.1.I don’t fully understand table 85. Where does the FIFO_PATTERN_[9:0] come from?How is the association between Next r...

CHarr.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am having a issue running LIS2DW12TR in 3V environment, the part is working fine at 1.8V once i plug the device to 3V supply it will start getting high current and some times burn.

we already cut trace the pin SDO connected to GND but still same issue, INT1&2 not connected physically by flipping MCU pin so it will not connect, the most ideal for our application is run the accel in 3V supply so we do not need a translator or any...

0693W000001s1jTQAQ.png
Jpena.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to install VL53L3CX Linux driver into a linux system?

Dear ST-Team,I bought a VL53L3CX-SATEL board, but i didn't buy  X-NUCLEO-53L3A2 board. I have downloaded the Linux Driver "en.VL53L3CX_LinuxDriver.zip". I just followed the doc in the zip. Finally I found i can't access the i2c,the board did't work, ...

Wli.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos