MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LSM6DSO degrees per second full scale calculation

In the datasheet, it says the gyroscope in the LSM6DSO is 1LSb = 70 mdps at +/-2000 dps full scale. I'm curious how this is obtained. For a signed 16-bit number I get 2000 / 32768 = 61mdps.For the accelerometer, 1LSb = 0.061 mg at +/- 2g full scale, ...

BNewl.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default Firmware STEVAL-STWINKT1 Board

HiOut of the Box, there is a luxury firmware on board running, with many Sensors shown in the BLE App.But after flashing other example Projects, there is no code or binary file with the initial firmware.Where to get this?Greetings

pbaum.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sensortile.box keeps dying, and data is truncated

Hey,we have a bunch of sensor tile.box boards, but they keep dying and needs to be refreshed with the OTA. - even with the newest FWis usually happens when we try to "play" a new app (made in expert view of the ST app)When is works, the data gets tru...

HEhle by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm using a LIS2DE12 for sensing the opening and closing of doors. 1) The chip is resetting randomly when I communicate with over I2C. 2) I need to trigger an interupt a deceleration (negative acceleration), but can't put in a negative thredshold.

The chip is powered by an 3v3 LDO. I have measured the output, and there are no fall-outs. I suspect my I2C adapter to be doing it. On-board the I2C is pulled up to 3v3 by 2k2 resistors. But on the adapter the I2C gets pulled up to 5V also by 2k2 res...

HClau.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos