MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to detect angular movement and wake up LIS2DW12

Hi, I have an LIS2DW12 fitted to a STEVAL-MKI179V1 board. I have it connected to a microcontroller programmed to set an interrupt pin on wake up as per DT0098. The interrupt pin goes high with a light tap in the xy or z axis. However I want it to det...

DSqui by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53L1X People Counting ROI center

I am implementing an “auto calibration�? of the ROI in my people counting algorithm based on the one provided by ST. The program defines the centers of the two zones used to detect entry/exit in an area. Currently I run a simple detection algorithm t...

HMull.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I connect multiple LIS2DS12TR to one SPI?

I need to know routin to use multiple LIS2DS12TR on one SPI if it's possible. If I undestood correctly nCS pin used to selecting between I2C and SPI mode. So if CS is high, SDO is open-drain. Is I need to simply connect SDO pins of LIS2DS12TR (may ...

Dfsd .1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL6180 register setup for use with cover filter

I am using the standard VL6180 Breakout Board from ST connected to a pyboard running micropython.For my application I need a range at least up to 200mm using multiple reflective surfaces from reflective to not so reflective. I have managed to get the...

GMcPh.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to enable lsm6dsl i2c master,

When I enable lsm6dsl I2C as master , both lines are going to gnd. lsm6dsl_sh_master_set(&dev_ctx, PROPERTY_ENABLE);any tip on using lsm6dsl sensor hub, thanks

SRabi.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos