MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to configure the sensors of STEVAL-STLKT01V?

Hello everybody, I'm working with my SensorTile development kit (STEVAL-STLKT01V1) for a short time now and I'm trying to get it working. I can connect to the sensor board via bluetooth using my iphone and the ST BLE Sensor App and on the PC (Win10) ...

JStep.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SensorTile.box Firmware upgrade

Hi everyone,I have been stuck at a problem. Initially i tryied to upgrade the firmware on SensorTile.box through the ST BLE Sensor App with some demos without any problems.Once i tryied to upgrade the BLEFOTA_BL_1.0.0.bin file through the app, so, wi...

EDimr.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Peak detection on a LIS3DSH gives 0

Hi, I am working on a MEMS LIS3DSH connected via SPI to a STM32F207ZG having the following configuration:Full scale: 2gOperating mode: 100HzFilter: 800HzRegisters:CTRL_REG3: 0x48 (Interrupt pulsed, active high)CTRL_REG4: 0x6F (BDU enabled, XYZ enable...

0693W000004JGVEQA4.png
SMeye.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debug the Audio_SD example with Cradle mounted

Hello to everybody,I bought the bluecoin evaluation kit and I'm interested in logging audio data in SD, similarly to the Audio_SD example.I have tried the Demo, downloading the .bin using the SWD cable from the nucleo board. Then removed the CoreSyst...

frnt by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sensortile box not visible at bluetooth profile

Its quite stressful to see the sensor box not working. It hangs with demo apps. It tried to connect repeatedly while plotting data when it was working. Have used it only for a day. After firmware update, it does not respond. Blue LED does not blink a...

SGupt.4 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two VL53L1X sensors influencing their measurements

Hello!I am using two VL53L1X Time of Flight sensors and the setup is working fine - I am getting measurements from both sensors after successfully changing their I2C addresses.So far so good.What is interesting, however, is when the two sensors face ...

MPehi.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LIS2DH register details missing

Hi there,I was working on the LIS2DH for one of our applications, and found that there are some details missing in the datasheet (Doc ID 022516 Rev 1), enlisted below:1- The bits HPCF2 - HPCF1 in the CTRL_REG2 (21h) corresponding to the high pass fil...

Smalik by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SensorTile MEMS Audio stream to Unix-like OS (Raspbian)

I am exploring the SensorTile (STEVAL-STLKT01V1) and would like to capture Audio recordings on a Unix OS (namely Raspbian). I have looked through the documentation here and the option to save audio to SD card is not ideal for my application, neither...