MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

UNICLEO GUI BLE connection problems

hello, I have programmed my sensorTile with ALLMEMS1 and would like to connect it with UNICLEOGUI via Bluetooth. I have connected the sensor to the PC via Bluetooth and it is connected correctly, but unfortunately, UNICLEO does not recognise my senso...

CRoma.11 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ISM330DHCX SDO_Aux wiring

Hello,I have a question about the configuration of the SDO_Aux pin. The datasheet of the ISM330DHCX suggests to leave the pin unconnected or connected to VDD_IO . Which is the most stable configuration?Thanks !

NBesn.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SensorTile Box- MKSBOX1V1

Hi, Am trying to connect SensorTile Box Using St-Link to flash the Program. But When I connect in DFU mode "USB" is getting detected, but through ST-Link V2, the serial numbers getting detected but am not able to connect. It says "STM32 Target not...

0693W000008zlgwQAA.jpg 0693W000008zlgNQAQ.jpg

Resolved! setting up test for wake up options on LIS2DW12

Hello, I want to set up checks for HP filter mode, relative reference mode and absolute reference mode in the device LIS2DW12(according to the document ST released.However I do not understand how should I see the difference between the modes.Can you ...

Msaga.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DW12 high current consumption

Hi,We have STMicroelectonics LIS2DW12 accelerometer on our custom board which has nRF9160 SiP from Nordic Semiconductor and we are using the nRF Connect SDK which runs on Zephyr OS. Here are the LIS2DW12 driver codes of the nRF Connect SDK / Zephyr: ...

0693W00000AMew4QAD.png
APaan.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! how to program the sensortile

Hello,I programmed the sensorTile with ALLMEMS1 end I used STM32CubeIDE. After compiling the orange light comes on and I can connect to bluetooth with the IOs app, however as soon as I disconnect the NUCLEO the bluetooth stops working. What can I do ...

CRoma.11 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM6DSOP vs LSM6DSO32 vs LSM6DSO32X

Hi~I want to know the main difference between the 3 sensor parts.I found in the datasheet that only the LSM6DSO32X is marked with machine learning cores.​Could this make any difference to the development or final product?​I finally include this senso...

SKim.25 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos