MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LSM6DSOP vs LSM6DSO32 vs LSM6DSO32X

Hi~I want to know the main difference between the 3 sensor parts.I found in the datasheet that only the LSM6DSO32X is marked with machine learning cores.​Could this make any difference to the development or final product?​I finally include this senso...

SKim.25 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How many FIFO words with high compression (3xC) can be sent in a row by the IMU when the Timestamp, Accelerometer and Gyroscope FIFO buffering is enabled?

LSM3DSO IMU: How many words with high compression (3xC) [each XL or GY] can be sent in a row by IMU? I suspect not more than twice in a row. For example:...-GY 3xC-Timestamp-GY 3xCor ...-XL 3xCTimestamp-XL 3xCIn other words, this case is not possible...

BDiva.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO Decompression Algorithm

Is there an algorithm to decompress the IIMU data that allows continuous collection of the FIFO data when timestamp, accelerometer and gyroscope buffering is enabled in FIFO? The App note gives some ideas how to decompress but not the algorithm - loo...

BDiva.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calibration of LIS2DW12

Hello, I can not find any information on calibration of the acetometer in the LIS2DW12.Is it something we can do ourselves, is it done automatically etc.Would like a reference or explanation.Thank you

Msaga.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unico-GUI installation problem, USB is not recognized.

I try to use MKI208V1K via MKI109V3 on Win10.But when I move Unico-GUI, my PC show �?ERROR:Communication with the motherboard failed. Please check the mainboard is connected property.".And 2 device drivers are fail "STM32 Virtual ComPort""USB Serial ...

MYuas.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MotionFX magnetometer calibration never finishes

I am using STM32CubeIDE with a STM32L471VET micro. I have included the MotionFX library and have 9DOF orientation output working, but I can't seem to get the magnetometer calibration completed. It continuously shows: MFX_MAGCALUNKNOWN even after 5 to...

PNewm.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Requirement power supply to LIS2DH12

Dear all,I'm researching and designing hardware on this mems LIS2DH12. But I can't find any parameters ralative to noisy, ripple voltage ... to make sure perfomance of accel.So could you share some documents about hardware design note?? I'm going to ...

TNguy.15 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos