MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32F103xC and LM35 wrong readings

Hey, I'm trying to get some temperature readings from LM35 sensor and I'm using "blue pill" for this little project and of course ADC. The problem is that I am getting wrong readings, approximately half of the real value. I know that the sensor is go...

DSimp.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

C#/.Net examples using VL53L1X sensor (via FTDI FT232H)

I am looking to use a VL53LiX ToF sensor in a project that will be written in C# to run on Windows 10 (UWP application). I am struggling to find reference material. Are there any example projects that could point me in the right direction?Thanks in...

JSull.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

VL53L1X Set ROI Center value using Ultra lite drivers

Hi,I am wondering if someone can help me. I am working with the X-Nucleo-53L1A1 board and I am using the STSW-IMG010 people counting example. In this example the 2 8*16 zones get defined using a center value of 167 and 231 repectively (using the SetR...

AFull.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there any way to detect significant motion with lsm6dso sensor without using step counter. Since I use it on cars, it can not detect location changes.

lsm6dso sensor generates significant motion interrupt when a change in user location is detected. It generates an interrupt when the difference between the number of steps counted from its initialization/reset is higher than 10 steps. So it uses step...

Iakgu.1 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

H3LIS331DL interrupt duration issues

I'm using the H3LIS331DL high-g accelerometer. Below is my setup code including register configuration: void init(void) { // Write to CTRL_REG3: interrupt active high, push-pull, no latching, data ready signal on INT1 write_data = 0x02; ...

SKama.5 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sir i'm trying to communicate LPS25HB sensor with STM32F072RB board please could you try to help me to resolve this issue? I'm giving you brief Details in Details box?

Sir i'm trying to communicate LPS25HB sensor with STM32F072RB board but the sensor is not acknowledging and to make sure i have connected RTC DS3231 it is working properly. I have checked clock speed with 100khz and 400khz also, pull-up i have connec...

VDutt.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos