MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

we cannot use the interrupt in LPS27HHW!

We purchased the LPS27HHW chip from your company and we are testing it. Then, we found an abnormal situation about the threshold interrupt function. When the air pressure is higher than the threshold, the interrupt can be triggered properly, but it c...

Xxia.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble runing MotionGC_Update function.

Hi,I've been trying to get the calibration values for my gyroscope using MotionGC library. I'm using the sample code available in the MotionGC starter guide but the said function return all the output values as 0. The bias_update variable is also set...

PMach.1 by Senior
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! possilbe inaccuracy at the sampling frequency for LIS2DS12

Hello ST community,I am interested in measuring the acceleration with two LIS2DS12 sensors at the same time. Therefore, I start the measurement (nearly at the same time) with a sampling frequency of 800Hz for 10 seconds with +-2g full scale range for...

LBaum.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DIfference between interrupt get and set

I was taking a look at this repository to get a bit used with the lis2dw12 accelerometer. Trying to use the Activity example I've got the expected results but got a bit confused with the routing of the detection to the interrupt pin. From line 185 on...

MRive.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MotionFX Magnetometer Calibration Save to NVM

HiI am trying to include the MotionFX library to my project, and having a little issue.The functions "MotionFX_SaveMagCalInNVM" and "MotionFX_LoadMagCalFromNVM" are never called. I copied the functions declarations and empty implementation from the e...

Resolved! Orientation read not function

Dear Sir.Using LSM6DSL with spi interfae works fine.Trying to read the orientation I get no outputThe configuration is Write 60h to CTRL1_XL Write 80h to TAP_CFG Write 40h to TAP_THS_6D Write 01h to CTRL8_XLWrite 04h to MD1_CFG I read the registers ...

EOved.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos