cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unico GUI C code generate option* using the .ucf file??

Deepak.Aagri
Associate III

Hello ST,

I am using the Unico 9.11.0.0 version software (STEVAL-MKI109V3 board) with STEVAL-MKI178V2 ( LSM6DSL ) Sensor board.

from this link- https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STMems_Machine_Learning_Core/tree/master/configuration_examples/example_5_profi_unico

I found " UCF files can also be converted to C source code and saved as header .h files to be conveniently included in C projects: click on the Options tab, select Browse and load the UCF file, then click on Generate C code."

In the Load/Save tab tried to load the .ucf file but didn't get the " C code generate option.

0693W00000JNAbYQAX.pngNext click on Option tab below window appear :

0693W00000JNAbsQAH.png 

Could you please help me because i didn't get Generate C code option...

Best Regards

Deepak Aagri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Deepak Aagri @Deepak.Aagri​ ,

The "C code" generation option (from the .ucf file) is available from the LSM6DSR part number (STEVAL-MKI194V1).

0693W00000JNhF6QAL.pngUnfortunately, for older parts such as the LSM6DSL, the option is not available.

Even if this is strictly not a solution to the issue, if my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi Deepak Aagri @Deepak.Aagri​ ,

The "C code" generation option (from the .ucf file) is available from the LSM6DSR part number (STEVAL-MKI194V1).

0693W00000JNhF6QAL.pngUnfortunately, for older parts such as the LSM6DSL, the option is not available.

Even if this is strictly not a solution to the issue, if my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

Yes i ordered STEVAL-MKI194V1 and its working..

Further How to use C generated .h file in your code : below link may help_

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000vPiveSAC/how-can-set-register-values-of-lsm6dsox-from-ucf-file-without-using-motherboard