MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LIS2DH12 how to calculate G value from X Y Z output

I'm new to sensor programming.I want to have G value with X,Y,Z output values.Here's what I have done - sqrt( x^2+y^2+z^2 ) = Gplease give me any advice to have a better outcome.If I miss any values that I might have between the above equation, ple...

SChun.5 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lis2dw12 - fifo read & write

HI , I want to exploit the option (if exists) to read the fifo buffer and write to it simultaneously .meaning the device writes to the buffer and gets to the 11th sample (for ex.) , when I ask to read the data I will get the 0-11 samples and meanwhi...

Msaga.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO ACC and GYR setting

Hi,I am using LSM6DSO to measure acceleration and angular velocity. To save the power of device, I want to use accelerator in most case. Some conditions, the gyroscope will need to open. I used the function 'lsm6dso_fifo_xl_batch_set', 'lsm6dso_fifo_...

0693W00000Ba7ifQAB.png 0693W00000Ba8oFQAR.png
JXiao.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I get an error by using the spectrogram of the mlapp function

Hi, I am using a Stwinkt1a and the datalog 1.2.0. In this funtionpack i am using the ReadSensorDataApp.mlapp for visualization. The Time diagram is not the problem but with the spectrogram an error occured, that i quite don't understand.Thanks in adv...

PReit.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reduce LIS2DW12 power consumption at idle

Hello, this project uses the LIS2DW12 to get interrupts from INT1 when activity is detected.Vdd is 3.3V.My goal is to minimize the power consumption when the accelerometer is idle. According to the datasheet.The following commands are run at init.if(...

0693W00000D0JyRQAV.jpg
NBari.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

When can I write to INT1_CFG in the LIS3DH?

I am using the LIS3DH MEMS motion sensor. To generate interrupts when motion exceeds a threshold, I need to set certain flags in the INT1_CFG register (address 0x30). The manual says: Write operation at this address is possible only after system boot...

JHeer.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, i am using the ST BLE App with a STWIN Starter Kit. The video on the homepage shows the possibility to see the live data and fft analysis. I don't get this in the usage of the app. Can someone please give me a short introduction or show me the manual?

The video on the homepage shows the possibility to see the live data and fft analysis. I don't get this in the usage of the app. Can someone please give me a short introduction or show me where to find the manual?

PReit.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos