MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems reading Y and Z axes on the LSM9DS1 magnetometer.

Hi,While trying to calibrate the magnetometer, upon successive failures, I noticed that the values that were read for the Y and Z axes are successively repeated until a different value is read (as can be seen below). It appears that there's some kind...

0693W00000APO4WQAX.jpg
PMach.1 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STlink-V2 not found

I have been working for days with the ST-link v2 and the Steval FCU001V1 in Ubuntu 18.04. I have generated the code for the most important utilities to read, for example, the sensors, set the LEDs and send data over the USB.I have compiled the code u...

FUs.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSMTR Integration with motionFx library on linux

Hi,I am using LSM6DSMTR on a Linux ARM V8 processor, I have complied the basic code using standard mems driver. I want to use the motionFx library to get the quaternion data . The provided library only includes the complied library and header files.

Ashja .S by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use reference mode of High Pass filter?

Hi, I am using the lis2dh12 accelerometer and I read the applications note and the datasheet, but after that, I'm still not understanding how to use the high pass filter. I want to use a high pass filter in reference mode. For reference mode as per ...

Resolved! Is there a datasheet available for ST M27C128B?

I recently purchased some secondhand ST M27C128B-12F1 online and am trying to program them correctly. The main information I am looking for is the Device ID, Vcc for writing and verifying (both), and Vpp. I was able to find a datasheet for the M27C12...

EIcs.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unico UCF file format

Hi,I am evaluating the LSM6DSOX sensor, focusing on the machine learning features. I have generated a UCF file using the Unico GUI, and I'd like to upload the configuration to the chip. I am using a custom board, not one of the official motherboards,...

Resolved! STEVAL-WESU1 battery not charging

Hello!I recently bought an STEVAL-WESU1 sensor unit. However, when I connected the USB cable to the circuit board, the on board RED LED keeps blinking. According to the documentation it should be steadily lit to indicate charging. Would you be able t...

TAswi.1 by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos