MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STEVALSTWINK1TB connect to Unicleo

I am trying to connect this microcontroller to Unicleo, but on Unicleo it says that it cannot detect any suitable ports. However on the device manager of my windows pc I see that it is connected as a virtual com port. Is there a step that I am missin...

NRaha.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH12 Reaction speed

I used the step counter of LIS2DH12 and MMA8542 to make a comparison. I found that LIS2DH12 is a bit slow. For example, we use a step machine to test the bracelet of MMA8542 in 8 hours. The test has more than 60,000 steps, while the number of steps t...

党靳.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH12 working current

Hello, everyone, we found that the working current is too high during the use of the LIS2DH12 sensor. The current is as high as 290ua. According to the specification, the high resolution of 100Hz is 20ua. The working current is much higher. I...

党靳.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Questions about filtering & thresholds in the LIS2DH

I have a question about the high-pass filter mode configuration. With the configuration at 0x00, it states in the data sheet that the high-pass filter mode will be in normal mode in which it will be reset by reading the REFERENCE register. Assuming t...

IC.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to distinguish LSM6DSO32X from LSM6DSOX by software?

Hi,how to differentiate both chips, if they have the same value for WHO_AM_I register?I know that I could read couple times the accelerometer values, calculate magnitude over all axis and check if the value is near 1g or 0.5g (assuming no movement du...

MMade.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos