MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is it an error in the datasheet of lsm6ds3tr-c?

As the datasheet wrote, the full scale of angular rate measurement range is 2000 dps, and the output value is a 16-bit word in two’s complement, so when we set the angular rate measurement range to 2000 dps, the sensitivity (unit mdps/LSB)could be ca...

0693W00000GZA2VQAX.jpg
BChao by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DTW12 Threshold setting

Hello,I read the application note related to the LIS2DW12 (AN5038) and the point 6.5 confused me : On the table is recommended to set FTH_THS at 8 if the ODR is 200 Hz and I2C is running at 100KHz.A sample of 3 acceleration (6 bytes) is read in 830 ...

0693W00000GYoAmQAL.png
RStra by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTS221 Incorrect Temperatures / Calibration (T0_OUT = 0)

Hi,I'm having an problem whereby I believe the temperature readings from an HTS221 device are incorrect. They seems to be around 5degC too high compared to reference temp. I'm using a Nest thermostat as the reference, and while this may not be calibr...

Simon Sq by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I got the MLC working on the lsm6dsox. But when i enable stepcount on FIFO my MLC stops working ? these are the 3 lines , is there anyway i can use MLC and stepcount? or will i have to make my own step count tree?

/* Start Machine Learning Core configuration */    for (uint32_t i = 0; i                               sizeof(ucf_line_t));         i++)    {        lsm6dsox_write_reg(p_lsm6dsox, lsm6dsox_MLC[i].address,                           (uint8_t *)&lsm6ds...

MJurk.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi. I'm trying to make a very slight modification to the SensorTile_ALLMEMS1 project. I want to be able to read the ACC_GYRO_MAG char value over BLE.

In the sensor_service.c source file, I add the char_prop_read flag in the below, but now the SensorTile does not even start BLE properly. Any help is appreciated.starting at line 1074, COPY_ACC_GYRO_MAG_W2ST_CHAR_UUID(uuid); ret = aci_gatt_add_char(...

MCoop.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM6DSL data not correct

Lsm6dsl reads out the data, and the z-axis data is always biased. When the acceleration range is set to 2G, it is placed vertically on the ground, and the z-axis is upward. The data is:Acceleration [mg]:30.68 106.32 1998.60the z-axis is down​Accelera...

oning.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos