MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tap detection in low power for LIS2DS12

LIS2DS12 has Tap detection functionality. The ODR (output data rate) has to be >=400 Hz is stated in the datasheet. In low power mode ODR of 400 Hz en 800 Hz are supported (10 bit) resolution. Is Tap detection supported in low power mode? I cannot f...

Lama by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Values for lm6dsox acc values in non movement state?

HelloIm using steval mksbox 1vs1 for vibration analysis. I have taken measurements with motor in movement and withe the motor stopped. At first I supose that with the motor in stop mode, the acc values in the 3 axis should be near to 0. In other thre...

NMart.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Always High vibration in Z axis IIS3DWB accelerometer

I have got 2 new IIS3Dwb IC from same lot , I made custom PCB for those, connected to shaker and getting acceleration values and showing it through my own developed application.Problem: Z axis seems defecting /sensitive much higher than x and y axis ...

0693W00000Bd1XXQAZ.jpg 0693W00000Bd1TVQAZ.jpg 0693W00000Bd1UiQAJ.jpg 0693W00000Bd1TuQAJ.jpg
SMaju.1 by Associate II
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

trying to interface with an HX711 load cell amp

The HX711 requires the MCU to send an exact number of clock pulses to capture a 24 bit value, then the clock signal must remain low until the HX711 indicates its ready to transmit again, using the data line. I tried to use a GPIO pin to generate the ...

GrantW by Associate II
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

POSITION ESTIMATION

I am working with DatalogFusion application and I can see the parameters quaternion, rotation,gravity,linear_acceleration,...Assuming the errors of this kind of measurements, Wich is the best option to estimate the 2D position for a vehicle, using t...

RBAGU.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STEVAL-STWINKT1 ML ON Microprocessor not ISM330DHCLX

I have a STEVAL-STWINKT1 board and I want to create a ML algorithm for the board to conduct predictive maintenance. However, I want my ML algorithm to run on the microprocessor and not on the ISM330DHCLX sensor. This is because, I realized that the I...

NRaha.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos