MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question regarding VL53L1X_SetROI()

The function VL53L1X_SetROI() of the VL53L1X ultralite driver also sets the optical center if either X or Y is greater than 10.Is this intended and if so, why ? Neither API description nor header file state anything about this conditional modificatio...

mf101 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Documentation to connect three SensorTiles via bluetooth

Hi,I am working on a project that requires three SensorTiles (STEVAL-STLKT01V1). I am using Raspberry Pi 3B but I am open to use a different device if needed. I am a newbie and need guidance to learn how to do it. Where can I find instructions/docume...

ARami.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I restart STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 when running on battery?

I am testing STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 both connected via USB and running on battery using the mobile app. The device works perfect when connected via USB. However, it behaves in an unexpected way when running on battery. if I disconnect the USB when the app ...

ARami.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to interface with HMC5883L?

Hi. I want to use HMC5833L for my project but I couldn't find any library to be used as a reference. Can someone briefly explain what are the steps needed to read data from the sensor? I have a little piece of code below but it doesn't work.HAL_I2C_M...

M7890.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos