MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

trying to interface with an HX711 load cell amp

The HX711 requires the MCU to send an exact number of clock pulses to capture a 24 bit value, then the clock signal must remain low until the HX711 indicates its ready to transmit again, using the data line. I tried to use a GPIO pin to generate the ...

GrantW by Associate II
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

POSITION ESTIMATION

I am working with DatalogFusion application and I can see the parameters quaternion, rotation,gravity,linear_acceleration,...Assuming the errors of this kind of measurements, Wich is the best option to estimate the 2D position for a vehicle, using t...

RBAGU.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STEVAL-STWINKT1 ML ON Microprocessor not ISM330DHCLX

I have a STEVAL-STWINKT1 board and I want to create a ML algorithm for the board to conduct predictive maintenance. However, I want my ML algorithm to run on the microprocessor and not on the ISM330DHCLX sensor. This is because, I realized that the I...

NRaha.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question regarding VL53L1X_SetROI()

The function VL53L1X_SetROI() of the VL53L1X ultralite driver also sets the optical center if either X or Y is greater than 10.Is this intended and if so, why ? Neither API description nor header file state anything about this conditional modificatio...

mf101 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Documentation to connect three SensorTiles via bluetooth

Hi,I am working on a project that requires three SensorTiles (STEVAL-STLKT01V1). I am using Raspberry Pi 3B but I am open to use a different device if needed. I am a newbie and need guidance to learn how to do it. Where can I find instructions/docume...

ARami.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos