MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS2DW internal Anti-Aliasing filter 1. what order of filter is Anti-Aliasing filter? what's the cutoff frequency of attenuation band? What is the attenuation in the stopband?what's sample rate of internal ADC?

Backgroud: i'm hardware engineer and work for SKF. we used your Lis2DW in our product to test speed of metro.Issue: we found some noise siganl or high Freq. aliasing add in collected data in low frequency. In LIS2DW user guide manual, i find some dec...

vwu.11 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[lis2dh12/lis2dw12] INT1 signal too low/no signal output

Hi guys,I am currently working on a project with lis2dw12 tap and orientation interrupt. I have come across an issue of INT1 output.I have tested the INT1 output signal with the code below:#include "lis2dh_reg.h"   void lis2dh_int_test(stmdev_ctx_t d...

wai.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have edited the real-time 'DataLog' application provided in STSW-STLKT01_V2.5.0 to include the MotionDI_update function. However, my code hangs after I get the tilt and acceleration values for the first time. How to solve this?

int main(void) { HAL_Init();   /* Configure the System clock to 80 MHz */ SystemClock_Config(); MX_GPIO_Init(); MX_DMA_Init();   MX_CRC_Init(); MX_RTC_Init();   MotionDI_Initialize(&freq); /* Optional: Get version */ //...

QAbba.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos