MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Free fall detection in LSM6DSO not working.

Hello everyone!I got LSM6DSO on my custom board with stm32l4 MCU, I only use I2C interface (that i don't use interrupt). I'm using LSM6DSO free fall example code in STMems standard C drivers, I can get the id of LSM6DSO so i think the I2C interface ...

DDuc .1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not connect to SensorTile.box

Hello, I just received my sensortile.box and I can download ("Play") an app to the sensor but I can never connect to it in the Device List menu. It never shows up. I am stumped! I have another sensortile that I got in the sensortile kit and I can ...

51Magnum by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Orientation string when MEMS on bottom layer

Hello,In my application, I must place the MEMS in the bottom layer. When looking from top layer, the pin mark is in the upper right as shown below. What would be correct string for gyro and accelerometer into X-CUBE-MEMS algorithms? Thanks.

0693W00000GXUjfQAH.png
JDave.4 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accelerometer sensor detection

Hi,I am using a lis12dht12 sensor and trying to read the data raw values are getting and being able to see the XYZ results.when I am trying to read the free fall detection is not working in my case.I configured the registers as per the application no...

Akuma.6 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to download an older version of Unicleo GUI?

I am trying to use DataLogExtended application available with FP-SNS-STBOX1 for SensorTile.box. Apparently, the project works only with a specific version of Unicleo GUI (1.11.0).However, I am unable to download older version of the GUI from ST websi...