cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SensorTile.box Demo App - 'Vibration monitor - Compare' isn't working.

BSalt.1
Associate III

For the test of 'Vibration monitor' in the SensorTile.box example apps, I made data with 'Vibration monitor Training' and tried to test 'Vibration monitor Comare', but an error message 'SDfile needed for the app not found' appears and I can't run the app.

0693W00000UnskBQAR.jpg

in USB virtual disk, There are files logged by the App 'Vibration monitor Training'

0693W00000UFPfTQAX.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BSalt.1
Associate III

It is very difficult to get help with SensorTile.box from the ST community.

As a result of my tests, some of the Demo apps in the ST BLE Sensor App with SensorTile.box aren't work. And SensorTile.box will be stuck sometimes.

In this case, if you forcefully downgrade the firmware of SensorTil.box to version 3.4.7 or earlier, there is no problem.

If the ST BLE Sensor App pops up a message asking you to upgrade the firmware in SensorTile.box to 3.4.9, please ignore it.

How to refresh the firmware of SensorTile.box using the ST cube programmer is in this community post.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BSalt.1
Associate III

It is very difficult to get help with SensorTile.box from the ST community.

As a result of my tests, some of the Demo apps in the ST BLE Sensor App with SensorTile.box aren't work. And SensorTile.box will be stuck sometimes.

In this case, if you forcefully downgrade the firmware of SensorTil.box to version 3.4.7 or earlier, there is no problem.

If the ST BLE Sensor App pops up a message asking you to upgrade the firmware in SensorTile.box to 3.4.9, please ignore it.

How to refresh the firmware of SensorTile.box using the ST cube programmer is in this community post.