MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is the LIS3MDL 3-Axis Magnetometer suitable for my application?

Hi, I am looking into using the LIS3MDL 3-Axis Magnetometer in an application with high frequency oscillating magnetic fields. I have looked through the datasheet of the LIS3MDL and it seems to meet most requirements that I've checked. My application...

OSell.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No response from STEVAL-MKI109V3

Hi, I get no response from my computers when connecting the STEVAL-MKI109V3 with the USB cable. When connecting the cable the blue led turns on and after a few seconds the green led starts blinking. From what I read this is normal behaviour. The boar...

PJons.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to read FIFO buffer data from lsm6dsox

Hi,we are trying to read FIFO buffer data but we are facing some issues in output data from FIFO can anyone help me regarding the FIFO register setting what is the value to be configured in the FIFO register?

Sprem.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ATWINC3400-MR210CA network controller driver for STM32?

Hi,I am student and we are using this Mikroe WiFi8 Click Board for one of our faculty projects. We are using STM32 Cube IDE, and we are using Clicker 2 for STM32 Development Board. I am trying to find suitable driver for this board. I only found Mikr...

ISaji.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH: How to get FIFO watermark event signalled on INT1

I am struggeling to make the INT1 to activate due to a FIFO watermark event.I have a simple driver so far to ease the design verification testing of our card, and I am just trying to make sure that the INT1 line can be driven active by the LIS3DH.To ...

MVale.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ODR vs Interruption signal IIS3DWBTR

Hi Community,We have the IIS3DWBTR, we made a configuration like the following:spi_buffer[1] = 0x06; //power down mode + LPF2 Enable +- 16g spi_write(CTRL1_XL, 1); spi_buffer[1] = 0x44; // bdu: 1, if_inc: 1 spi_write(CTRL3...

0693W00000HrgcQQAR.png 0693W00000Hrge2QAB.jpg
MSierraA by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lis3mdl and libiio buffered mode doesn't work

I am using lis3mdl and try to use libiio in my programm.In my programm I enabling chanels and try to create buffer with iio_device_create_buffer function. It fails with error "Operation not permitted".Also "WARNING: High-speed mode not enabled" messa...

axel101 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos