MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LIS2DTW12 Aliasing cut off

Hello,I'm using an LIS2DTW12 and I don't understand very well which is the cut off frequency.I'm quite confused because from this picture seems that the anti aliasing filter has cut off frequency fixed to 400 Hz : Then in this table the cut off frequ...

0693W00000NrRQ4QAN.png 0693W00000NrRQ9QAN.png
RStra by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't able to understand the raw_data ISM330DLC

Hi Everyone,I am new to this field and working on ISM330DLC i am using the below program (link) to read the data and getting the raw_data of gyroscope values aways 0 when i kept on table it is getting values only if i made any movement. but i read t...

Nani by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gain problem with ST accelerometer

we are trying to test ISM330 for recoding acceleration signal in a BW of 10-1000Hz. We have done the test on a few different sensors with a calibrated shaker. The results show quite erratic and non-linear behavior even from the low frequency of 100Hz...

BSago.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I3C interfacing of LSM6DSOX

I'm working on LSM6DSOX with our custom ARM Cortex M4 core with I3C master. I have few doubts as followDoes LSM6DSOX retain the Dynamic slave address after ENTDAA procedure? I'm unable to assign another dynamic address after initial assignment is don...

0693W00000NrQsbQAF.jpg
tDwaraka by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am working on STM32WB55 to read LSMDSOX sensor data. And I have set up an interrupt to occur when FIFO reaches watermark. It all works fine when if my code includes just reading data in a loop.

But when I add calling a fall algorithm task after reading each sample and try to simulate a fall (the rapid moment) causing program not causing interrupt.Any help regarding why interrupt is not set would be of great help.//code int main(void){ /* US...

vtall.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very noisy signal from IMP34DT05

Hello,I'm using the IMP34DT05 available with the STEVAL-MIC003V1 kit to record audio the nucleo-f401re. I'm using the PDM2PCM library to convert the PDM stream to PCM data. The audio is recorded at 8kHz.I have tried reproducing 1kHz tone on the micro...

frnt by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH interrupt is not generating on some kind of motion

Hi,The use case of my application is to detect only motion in any direction with LIS3DH. The following are configurations for LIS3DH. The problem is that I am getting interrupt only with some kind of linear motion or vibration. When I install my devi...

BPate.5 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos