MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Validation of X-CUBE MEMS1 Fusion data

Hi,we are using LSM9DS1 IMU board with NUCLEO L053R8 eval board for our project, we are using X-CUBE MEMS1 Fusion, we've validated the Raw data, and we are getting the Fusion output, we need to validate it. Is there any procedure to find whether Fusi...

SG.9 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

AIS2120S dual axis sensor questions

Hi,I have three questions about AIS2120 dual axis sensor, below is the power up sequence of the code implementation.Soft reset -> Keep reading status 0 until value 0x82 is read (representing test phase and end of power up sequence, which takes around...

0693W00000QMSBPQA5.png
JHo.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with LSM6DSO Gyroscope Data

As we are verifying the Gyroscope data output of the LSM6DSO, we noticed the value goes to -3.311157 randomly.Below table is an example of the issue.We are rotating the device at a constant speed and expected the value to be around 35, but all of a s...

0693W00000QMC5VQAX.png 0693W00000QMC5fQAH.png
KShah.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Influence of magnetic fields in MEMS accelerometers

Good morning,I would like to know if measurements of MEMS accelerometers/inclinomteres are influenced by near static magnetic fields.The question is generic but regards particularly the model IIS2ICLX.Thanks for the attention.

Guille by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH12 FIFO after interrupt.

Dear community,i have one more problem with my lis2dh12 project.So my sensor run in STREAM-TO-FIFO mode.After init. i can interrupt my sensor und get the right data.After some time my uC go into sleepMode (deinit i2c bus).When i trigger my lis2dh12 a...

TGeld.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need to understand what is the right SMD footprint recommendation for LIS2DH12.Recommendations in TN0018 SMD guideline AN , ultra librarian recommended land pattern and footprint actually used in DIL24 adapter significantly differ from each other.

Attaching Allegro footprint downloaded from ST site LIS2DH CAD models and DIL24 adapter gerbers. As it can be seen part's footprint significantly differs. Need to know which one should I follow in my PCB design

MFish.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lsm6dso : how to get accelerometer data in FIFO

I'm working with lsm6dso for activity monitoring project. I want to record the acc and gyro data in the fifo and trigger an interrupt when the number of samples in fifo are more than the configured watermark. I already achieved to get the gyro data i...

ADvor.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos