cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to convert LSM6DSOX data

TheCakeIsALie
Associate

Hi all,

I'm working with LSM6DSOX and I managed to get the accelerometer and gyroscope data from the output registers, but the numbers don't seem to be meaningful, how do I convert the raw data to g?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @TheCakeIsALie ,

Welcome to ST Community!

Data from the output registers are in LSB, if you want to convert them to g you need to multiply the LSB values by the sensitivity corresponding to your FS:

FedericaBossi_0-1687531440229.png

If this solves your problem, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @TheCakeIsALie ,

Welcome to ST Community!

Data from the output registers are in LSB, if you want to convert them to g you need to multiply the LSB values by the sensitivity corresponding to your FS:

FedericaBossi_0-1687531440229.png

If this solves your problem, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.