cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: X-nucleo-iks01a3's SPIs?

QShan.1
Associate II

1. Are SPI_MISO/MOSI/CK/CS connected to STM32 MCU on the board? Logic Level 1.8V?

2. Are SPI_MISO/MOSI/CK/CS_O for external connections on the board? Logic Level Vio?

3. Are there a dedicated shunt for Vio connecting to 3.3V on the board?

4.If a 3.3V logic-level external SPI connects to SPI_SPI_MISO/MOSI/CK/CS_O, please advise me how to connect Vio to 3.3V on x-nucleo-iks01a3?

Thanks

Qingshan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Ciao @QShan.1 ,

1. Are SPI_MISO/MOSI/CK/CS connected to STM32 MCU on the board? Logic Level 1.8V? No

2. Are SPI_MISO/MOSI/CK/CS_O for external connections on the board? Logic Level Vio? No, this board doesn't support SPI, all the sensors are in I2C

3. Are there a dedicated shunt for Vio connecting to 3.3V on the board? All signals are level shifted and depending on the value of Vin (pin cn6.2)

4.If a 3.3V logic-level external SPI connects to SPI_SPI_MISO/MOSI/CK/CS_O, please advise me how to connect Vio to 3.3V on x-nucleo-iks01a3? No, as answered in question 1, this board can be used only in I2C.

If this helps you, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Ciao @QShan.1 ,

1. Are SPI_MISO/MOSI/CK/CS connected to STM32 MCU on the board? Logic Level 1.8V? No

2. Are SPI_MISO/MOSI/CK/CS_O for external connections on the board? Logic Level Vio? No, this board doesn't support SPI, all the sensors are in I2C

3. Are there a dedicated shunt for Vio connecting to 3.3V on the board? All signals are level shifted and depending on the value of Vin (pin cn6.2)

4.If a 3.3V logic-level external SPI connects to SPI_SPI_MISO/MOSI/CK/CS_O, please advise me how to connect Vio to 3.3V on x-nucleo-iks01a3? No, as answered in question 1, this board can be used only in I2C.

If this helps you, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.