cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use the LSM6dsv16x sensor for indoor navigation without an external sensor? Regards, Fehmi Karaalioglu

FKara.3
Senior

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @FKara.3​ ,

Yes, the advanced architecture of the LSM6DSV16X enables indoor navigation without an external sensor.

This IMU embedded Sensor Fusion Low Power (SFLP) technology, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and adaptive-self-configuration (ASC) for superior power optimization, this makes it suitable for making any kind of application that requires high precision.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @FKara.3​ ,

Yes, the advanced architecture of the LSM6DSV16X enables indoor navigation without an external sensor.

This IMU embedded Sensor Fusion Low Power (SFLP) technology, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and adaptive-self-configuration (ASC) for superior power optimization, this makes it suitable for making any kind of application that requires high precision.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Federica Bossi ,

Thank you for your answer. Could you a bit elaborate on your answer on how these features enable me to achieve highly precise indoor navigation? In my case, I will use the GitHub library. (https://github.com/stm32duino/LSM6DSV16X)

Could you give me some tips and tricks to do indoor navigation by using this API?