cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSM6DSV - gyroscope bias

m1m2o_etn
Associate

Hello ST community. I'm currently working with a LSM6DSV in a drone application. I would like to known if there is a suggested way to cancel the gyroscope bias value?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Ciao @m1m2o_etn ,

Welcome to ST Community!

Keep the accelerometer and gyroscope on a steady position and acquire their outputs for some seconds. 

Then substract the average value for each axis from the outputs.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster 🙂

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Ciao @m1m2o_etn ,

Welcome to ST Community!

Keep the accelerometer and gyroscope on a steady position and acquire their outputs for some seconds. 

Then substract the average value for each axis from the outputs.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster 🙂

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.