MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STEVAL-BCN002V1B�?�ピアゾ素�?圧力センサーを�?��?��?��?�値を�?�り�?��?��?��?��?��?��?�??応�?��?��?�ん。

サンプルアプリをIAR�?�カスタマイズ�?��?�使�?��?��?��?��?�。アプリ�?�android�?�サンプルアプリを使�?��?��?��?��?�。注�?点�?��?�を教�?��?��??�?��?��?�。

ROnod.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Algoritm reading FIFO LIS3DH

In my project, I used the LIS3DH chip. Most of the time the processor sleeps.The processor wakes up on time and on exceeding the shock threshold.In case of awakening on shock threshold, I need to read the data from the FIFO buffer (32 measurements) t...

MegaVolt by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DTW12 FIFO threshold interrupt not correct

Hello,I'm using a LIS2DTW12, here the configuration :ODR 400HzFIFO threshold on INT2 push pull interrupt. Threshold 16Continuous mode All seems to work correctly but sometimes I have an incorrect interrupt. The INT2 signal is yellow, the purple is a ...

0693W00000QOIkOQAX.png 0693W00000QOIlqQAH.png 0693W00000QOImAQAX.png
RStra by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DS3TR freezes, unfreezes when shorting 3.3V and GND.

LSM6DS3TR is currently used on our production PCBAs. The sensor has been working for us for the past few years now. But once in a while it freezes and does not supply readings. Specifically it cannot sense taps. When we short the 3.3V and GND line it...

MLech.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to connect four LSM9DS1 on a common SPI bus.

I need to connect four LSM9DS1 on a common SPI bus. (I2C won't work here---resources are not available on the host microcontroller.)I'm having a hard time getting the following from the datasheets, and hoping maybe someone with experience with these ...

TAnde.7 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos