MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Difficulty in usage of accelerometer axis limiting?

Hi Sir/Ma'am,I am using accelerometer LIS3DH for drop test.I disabled two of axis's x, y and enabled z axis with CTRL_REG1 (20h) .Threshold 40, ODR 100, Range 2g.I had varied range from 2g to 16 g.Even when I dropped from 25 cm and 50 cm height I am ...

SUpen.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM303AGR INT pin not firing

Hi,I am using nordic MCU to operate LSM303AGR magnetometer device. My goal is to get a Z-axis interrupt upon crossing the pre-calibrated threshold.The i2c write and reads are working fine.INT bit of register 64h (INT_SOURCE_REG_M) is responding when ...

GFone by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Hal Uart RX randomly Freezes using DMA

Hey guys we are using the HAL Uart at 9600 Baud between our Bluetooth Board and Motion Sensor. We are using the DMA in non circular Buffer mode and then we have an actual Circular Buffer the Data goes into after the DMA. We are noticing randomly the ...

KDham.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MLC Configuration with Standard C Drivers

I have some questions regarding loading machine learning core configurations, specifically onto the lsm6dsox chip but it should be the same across devices. I have generated .ucf and .h files. I've confirmed that the .ucf file works fine when loaded w...

DHou.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two iss3dwb sensors - can't choose

Hi there fellas, i got me two Steval-Stwincsv1 and i'm now using the HSDataLog. Everything works perfectly when only one of the sensors is plugged on to the Computer. When i plug the second one and start it, one of them start, and ONLY ONE. It seems ...

BRade.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos