cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I down the STEVAL-MKI109V3 firmware source code?

E-John
Associate III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @E-John​ ,

We don't provide STEVAL-MKI109V3 firmware source code.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster :)

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @E-John​ ,

We don't provide STEVAL-MKI109V3 firmware source code.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster :)

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

OK, thanks.

Hi Federica
Is V3.18.9 the latest firmware for the STEVAL-MKI109V3 ?

We have updated the Unico Gui version from 9.14.6.0 to 9.15.0.0 and the motherboard does not seem to work properly - not even after returning to 9.14.6...

We work with the MKI197V1 adapterboard. It will not save data files, and we cannot see any signals in plot and bar.

E-John
Associate III

Hi JDT,

Can you launch "Unico GUI" when your target board is connected to PC?

Is there any msg shown?

Hi E-John,
Yes I can launch UG. There was a message to update the UG version to 9.15.0.0, which I did. No messages related to the firmware (which is indicated to be version V3.18.9)..
We work in Octave. We can now get data from all settings except those involving 2G125dps, 2G250dps and 2G500dps.
All the best