cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSM6DSO - Sensitivity to vibration.

egeo
Associate

Hi, 

I am trying to integrate LSM6DSO in an iOT and would like the LSM6DSO raise wake up interruption when iOT is moved (with a normal movement). Now my problem is the following :
I programed my interruption and it's run. I can detect the motion on my iOT. BUT now the iOT is also sensitive to neighboring vibrations (If I put my iOT on a table and with one finger make a vibration on the other side of the table the iOT is wake up).
I would like to avoid this. I try to set different parameter with WAKE_UP_DUR and WAKE_UP_THS but nothing give me satisfaction for now. What is the best configuration to avoid these neighboring vibration and wakeup my iOT only when it is really moved ?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @egeo ,

Welcome to ST Community!

You can try to increase the WAKE_UP_DUR to avoid to detect the spikes due to neighboring vibrations.

If this helps you, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.