MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not able to connect to Sensor tile Box

Hello, I have recently purchased Sensortile BOX , i can connect to it using st ble sensor application and it has a default cloud logging application.I want to flash other applications like blemlc , etc ut not ale to connect to it Attached are the pic...

0693W00000LyH02QAF.png 0693W00000LyH07QAF.jpg 0693W00000LyH0bQAF.jpg
darla14 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coordinate transformation from g-sensor frame to world frame?

Dear Sir,​Generally speaking, the coordinates of the g-sensor on the PCB board have an angular deviation from the world coordinates. Assume that the coordinates of the g-sensor are (Xs, Ys, Zs) and the world coordinates (X, Y, Z) have alpha, beta and...

0693W00000NsTcxQAF.png
E-John by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Aligning the coordinate systems of accelerometer and vehicle?

I have an accelerometer located in an arbitrary position on a car. As the accelerometer already has a coordinate system by default, I want to find some method that allows transforming the data I have from the sensor and aligning them with the coordin...

E-John by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MotionFX with Third-Party Arm Cortex M4F

Hello,My team is developing a product that integrates the LSM6DSM and IIS2MDC, and we would like to use the MotionFX library for sensor fusion. How can we accomplish this, given that we are using a third-party ARM Cortex M4F processor (not STM)?I hav...

PCrow.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not getting interrupts on INT1 or INT2 pins.#LSM6DSOX.

I am interfacing LSM6DSOX with NRF52, I am trying to get interrupt on INT1 pin but couldn't.I am getting IS_TILT on EMB_FUNC_STATUS_MAINPAGE.I am using the code application note as follows.Can you please guide me on where I am doing wrong 

0693W00000NsoNtQAJ.jpg 0693W00000NsoO3QAJ.jpg
DBish.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos