STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seek information pointer on Power Saving STM32WLE5JC

Would appreciate pointer and insignt on learning how to do battery minimum energy LoRa on (a) half a dozen of sleep modes (b) example sequencer C coding with power saving  (c) reading list on application/tech notes, etc.  TIA

David_ by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32WB1MMC RF Layout

HelloIs there any RF layout documentation for STM32WB1MMC? Minimum ground plane size, distance to PCB edges, copper clearance etc? I can't find anything.Thanks

marc6h by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My first project with STM32WB5MM-DK

I received my first STM32WB5MM-DK.Reeded  AN5289 first 104 pages to understand the architecture of the examples.And watched this youtube playlist "STM32WB Getting Started Series". So after importing the Heart Rate example with cubeIDE (Version: 1.14....

netanelu by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB35 Custom Server APP & LPWR connection

I've try and I think I understood STM32WB HeartRate Exemple and on a Nucleo board it works perfectlyI can go to stop2 and keep active advertising on CM0 and keep being connectable and it wakes CM4 when connection happensbut when I try on my own app i...

oga_0-1714146022006.png oga_1-1714146134990.png
oga by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get reception confirmation in BLE (indication)

I am using an STM32WB5MMG for a BLE application. The device acts as a server. I have configured a number of characteristics with indication permissions. How can I confirm the correct reception of the characteristics updates by the client? I mean, whe...

STM32wb55 Zigbee Network connection status

I'm trying to find a way to get the connection status of the Zigbee Network.Our application can successfully join a network. We have also implemented persistence and are able to rejoin a previously setup Zigbee Coordinator. But I haven't found a way ...

Oswalt by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos