cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ioc file for the STM32WB5MM-DK Zigbee_OnOff_Server_Coord application example

YJ99
Associate II

Hi All,

I can import STM32WB5MM-DK Zigbee_OnOff_Server_Coord application into STM32CubeIDE and can compile and debug, however, I would like to see .ioc file to understand more clearly how to set the clock and pins etc. I wonder if there is any place I can find .ioc file for this example.

thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @YJ99 and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

This example is not based on a code generated from CubeMX. So it does not contain any .ioc file. If you are looking for a .ioc file on this project, i suggest you to have a look at our example tested on the P-NUCLEO-WB55 board. This example is generated using CubeMX. So, it contain a .ioc file.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi, 

I bought P-Necleo-WB55 and I could see the ioc files for some application examples, however, the ioc file and code are not matching, for example the BLE_p2pClient application shows this .ioc file.

YJ99_0-1714137181793.png

and the schematic shows many other pins are used. Why the FW code and ioc file are not matching?

thanks,

YJ

Hello @YJ99 

the Zigbee project may be a lot different from the BLE one. Could you give more details.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.