cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seek information pointer on Power Saving STM32WLE5JC

David_
Senior

Would appreciate pointer and insignt on learning how to do battery minimum energy LoRa on (a) half a dozen of sleep modes (b) example sequencer C coding with power saving  (c) reading list on application/tech notes, etc.  TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @David_ 

For the best Electriques performance on the LoRa communication, I suggest you as i've done before to test the same behavior modifying the parameters and implementing the best Low power mode depending on your needs.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @David_ 

For the best Electriques performance on the LoRa communication, I suggest you as i've done before to test the same behavior modifying the parameters and implementing the best Low power mode depending on your needs.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

for (a), STOP2 with RTC mode look promising on STM32WLE5JC.  RTC, interrupt can wake the MCU.  (b) From replies in this forum, Sequencer is documented in more words in WB (bluetooth) than WL (Lora) (same function, just less word description).